Friday, December 5, 2008

i'm through...:]

i fell in love with you
but you said i shouldn't continue...
yet i insisted,
and you let my love grow for you..
i waited days and nights,
waited hopelessly in vain
but then you came to me
and said it just don't feel the same.
by holding on to you,
i slowly broke my heart
and now i repent
'coz i shoudn't have loved you from the start.
Though my heart was filled with guilt
i know that i am glad.
just by unconditional love,
i was contented with the life i had.
days and moths had passed,
things have roughly changed
yet my love for you never perished,
and you just stayed the same.
then one day you came to me,
and confessed your feelings truthfully...
"you said you love me,
and now i love you,too.
all i ever hope,
is for you to say 'i do'."
but just when you thought
our love is true..
you'll realize,i'm through with you. :]

No comments: